Consider the results in light of the program’s mission, goals, and learning outcomes.
- Do the results tell a coherent story about student achievement related to program learning outcomes?
- Are there differences between expected and actual results?
- What are some possible implications of the results?
- Do the results indicate a need to initiate a curricular review?
Consider how the results support evidence-based strategic planning or incentive-based budget requests.
Share results with faculty, students, campus community, and community/industry stakeholders via department website, alumni newsletters, and/or social media tools. Celebrate successes and acknowledge areas in need of improvement.
- Identify action items related to specific results.
- Determine who will be responsible for initiating each action item.
- Monitor actions as they are implemented to determine whether they have the desired effect(s).
- Establish timelines for following-up / reporting back.