ABET Student Outcomes
- identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science, and mathematics
- apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety, and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental, and economic factors
- communicate effectively with a range of audiences
- recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations and make informed judgments, which must consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental, and societal contexts
- function effectively on a team whose members together provide leadership, create a collaborative and inclusive environment, establish goals, plan tasks, and meet objectives
- develop and conduct appropriate experimentation, analyze and interpret data, and use engineering judgment to draw conclusions
- acquire and apply new knowledge as needed, using appropriate learning strategies.