Program Learning Outcomes
- Critically evaluate and interpret scientific data, information, and lab results.
- Write and clearly present key aspects of fundamental toxicology and the discipline’s relevancy to real-world issues.
- Utilize scientific literature and databases to identify information needed to understand and effectively communicate aspects of toxicology.
- Master a broad set of [toxicology] knowledge concerning the fundamentals in the basic areas of toxicology.
- Demonstrate an understanding of legal, regulatory, and ethical considerations relating to toxicology within the broader societal context.
- Demonstrate an understanding of and the ability to apply the scientific method in gaining technical expertise and lab skills.