Program Learning Outcomes
- Explain the physical laws governing the structure and evolution of atmospheric phenomena spanning a broad range of spatial and temporal scales;
- Apply mathematical tools to study atmospheric processes;
- Explain the principles behind, and use of, meteorological instrumentation;
- Describe, analyze and create graphical depictions of meteorological information;
- Demonstrate critical and analytical skills to interpret and predict weather systems using weather products (model results, maps, satellite imagery, etc.);
- Present and communicate weather analyses and forecasts in a team or individually.