Program Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate analytical skills and extensive experience with the tactics of problem solving and logical thinking. Graduates will have the ability to ask all-important questions and perform suitable quantitative analysis.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of rigorous mathematical proof. Students will be able to write clear well-organized and logical mathematical arguments..
- An ability to identify, formulate, abstract, and solve mathematical problems that use tools from a variety of mathematical areas, including algebra, analysis, probability, and differential equations.
- A deep understanding of at least one more area of specialization within mathematics.
- Working knowledge of computer technology, software, and algorithmic processes necessary in quantitative analysis.
- An ability to communicate effectively and to function well on multi-disciplinary teams.