- Cohort- and team-based structure for support and collaboration.
- Flipped, on-demand learning via Canvas modules.
- Ongoing support through consultations, working sessions, project management, and support for collaborating instructors.
- Behind-the-scenes data coordination, including to exporting learning outcomes data from Canvas and visualizing the results in Tableau.
- Customized dashboard for analyzing and disaggregating student learning outcome achievement.
The primary goal of PACE4Equity is to build faculty capacity for participating in and leading equity-minded program-level assessment efforts.
As a result of active engagement in PACE4Equity, each team should be able to:
- Articulate expectations for student learning that are aligned with their program curriculum;
- Develop, design, and implement inquiry projects to gather evidence of student learning; and
- Write evidence-informed action plans for improving continuous improvement of their program.