Program Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate content mastery of Chicana/o Studies history, culture, arts, health, and mental health.
- Demonstrate specialized knowledge and theories in areas related to social policy, cultural studies, and fine arts as they apply to Chicana/o Studies.
- Demonstrate competency in research and analytical writing skills.
- Demonstrate the Chicana/o experience in a local and global context.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Chicana/o peoples’ diversity as it pertains to race/ethnicity, gender, sexuality