Program Learning Outcomes
- Apply the fundamental principles of geology, mathematics, physics, chemistry and biology to address geological issues.
- Identify common Earth materials at all spatial scales.
- Describe the origin of the solar system and Earth and be able to understand our planet in comparison with other planets.
- Comprehend the 4.6 billion year history of Earth and the evolution of the solid earth, the cryosphere, the hydrosphere and the atmosphere.
- Understand the chronology of life on Earth and the fundamentals of biologic evolu