Program Learning Outcomes
- Ask and answer novel questions in biology, and derive new information and ideas using the process and principles of science.
- Simply and effectively communicate complex ideas in biology in writing and speech to groups of people.
- Mediate conflicts between the biosphere and human enterprise incorporating the most reliable biological fact and thought.
- Distinguish between real scientific fact and progress in biology from bias-driven public-relations pseudoscience.
- Using a team approach and the most contemporary thinking in biology, solve problems of a biological nature.