Program Learning Outcomes
Agricultural and Environmental Education
- Understand the natural and social science principles associated with the various disciplines that undergird agricultural and environmental systems.
- Describe the application of agricultural and environmental system principles and their application in educational, organizational, and community-based settings.
- Illustrate the basic skills necessary to interpret, gather and process information in the agricultural and environmental sciences.
- Effectively communicate (orally and in writing) about agricultural and environmental science concepts and issues.
- Contribute to solving problems as team members, collaborators, and community organizers.