Program Learning Outcomes
Community and Regional Development
- Understand, evaluate and apply social scientific principles to organizational, local, regional, national and transnational development issues.
- Interpret and analyze oral information, written texts, and data sets regarding community, regional, and organizational development.
- Work individually and within groups to produce written and oral analysis of development problems.
- Make oral presentations of research findings to various audiences.
- Teach skills necessary for independent, original, and entrepreneurial action.