Program Learning Outcomes
Fiber and Polymer Science*
- Demonstrate acquired knowledge in physical science and mathematics and an in-depth understanding of principles in fiber and polymer materials science;
- Utilize analytical skills and qualitative and quantitative methodologies in scientific inquiries and problem solving;
- Formulate questions critically, define goals and examine issues creatively through review of literature, design and execution of experiments, analysis of data and evaluations of results;
- Evaluate issues and problems involving materials in the contexts of social and environmental responsibility;
- Communicate effectively in written, oral and visual presentation of scientific information and topics.
*admissions suspended 2017-18, 2018-19