Program Learning Outcomes
Understanding of principles:
- Students will be skilled in critical thinking and decision-making, supported by economic principles and best practices in business.
Strong quantitative skills:
- Students will have the ability to use data to inform economic and business decision making.
- Students will be able to put together quantitative reports as well as to evaluate reports put together by others.
- Students will be effective communicators, confidently using appropriate terminology in oral and written form.
- Students will be able to comprehend economics-related writing.
- Students will be able to work effectively in teams and to address strategic and organizational challenges.