Program Learning Outcomes
- Conduct analysis of the benefits and costs of proposed infrastructure projects such as dams, roads, and airports.
- Calculate the profit-maximizing level of output for competitive and monopoly firms.
- Analyze the demand for public goods, such as national defense and assess policies to deal with externalities, such as pollution caused by the production of goods.
- Analyze data and interpret regression models.
- Analyze managerial decisions and use economic problem-solving techniques to address issues related to business management.