Program Learning Outcomes
Wildlife, Fish and Conservation Biology
- Discuss the biology, ecology, and conservation of wildlife and fish with an emphasis on California taxa.
- Identify and compare methods of studying and monitoring wildlife and fish physiology, ecology, and populations.
- Illustrate the use of the scientific method to solve problems in wildlife and fish research and make informed conservation decisions.
- Evaluate and apply ecological and quantitative concepts in wildlife and fish ecology and conservation.
- Create and evaluate written, oral, and multimedia materials to communicate the discipline to other scientists, interested stakeholders, and the public.