Program Learning Outcomes
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Describe the molecular and structural unity of life, explain how the diversity of living things is generated and perpetuated, and exemplify this diversity among and within life's three domains.
- Demonstrate knowledge of how genetics, biochemistry and direct observation are used to elucidate cell organization and function.
- Develop skills in applying quantitative methods to describe, evaluate and model biological processes.
- Demonstrate the ability to design and execute collection, evaluation And interpretation of experimental data.
- Demonstrate scientific literacy and skill in communication of Scientific concepts, data, and interpretation using multiple formats appropriate for target audiences.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of biomolecular behavior from fundamental physical and chemical principles.