Program Learning Outcomes
Modern Chinese Language
- develop the capability to function as informed and confident global citizens.
- engage in conversations and comprehend Chinese material on a range of topics.
- narrate, describe, compare, and discuss ideas on topics within their experience and of interest to them.
- understand the general sociolinguistic norms of representative Chinese communities and can communicate in a variety of cultural settings.
- understand and appreciate the diversity of languages and cultures as reflected in Chinese an