The 2019 Student Learning Outcomes Symposium is now open for registration.
Friday, May 24, 2019
8:30 am to 1 pm
Student Community Center Multipurpose Room
Don’t delay! It will only take you a few minutes to let us know that you’ll join us for all or part of the morning of faculty conversations, informational micro-presentations, and demonstrations.
- 8:30 am
- Breakfast & Check-In
- 9 am - Session A
- Get Curious about Student Learning (aka Assessment for Beginners, Skeptics, and the Wary) | presented by Kara Moloney
- 10 am - Session B
- Faculty panel: Communicating Goals for Student Learning | featuring Heather J. Hether, Richard Kim, Matthew Stratton, & Anne Todgham.
- 11 am - Session C
- 11:40 am - Session D
- Gathering Direct Evidence of Student Learning with Canvas (video & use case) | presented on behalf of Tina Jeoh
- 12: 10 pm - Session E
- Student panel: What Students Secretly Wish Faculty Knew…
- 12:45 pm
- Closing Thoughts | presented by Carolyn Thomas
We can't wait to get CURIOUS with you about student learning on May 24!
Light refreshments will be served. Please register so we can make evidence-informed decisions about our catering order.
For questions about the Symposium, please email us!